Ways To Clear Ram On iPhone – Tutorial
By reading this article, you will learn different ways to clear ram on iPhone. Also, the RAM stands for Random access memory which is temporary. It is one of the most important hardware on your iPhone. So, that you can run your device smoothly. In this case, if you can feel that your iPhone is running slow or lagging. Now and then it is time to clear the RAM. After that, when you clear your ram you will notice that your device will speed up. And your iPhone will start working faster and smoother. This is along with all other measures like restarting and the force quitting apps. This is just before we get to start and it can let you quickly understand a bit more about RAM. That is why you can reset it.
- What happened when you Clear RAM on iPhone mobiles?
- Ways to Clear RAM on iPhone with AssistiveTouch system
- Ways to Clear RAM on iPhone using the Home and the Power button
So, the RAM stands for random access memory. This memory is also known as and the volatile working memory. This simply means that this memory is where all the active processes on your iPhone are carried out. Whenever your device is active it means your ram is active. Ram provides you the run time process to the users.
Using iOS devices you will notice that it has excellent RAM management in it. But if you continuously have too many activities going at once. Then it is like running multiple graphics-intensive games, editing apps, streaming over LTE, and some others. This is where your iPhone may struggle to keep up most importantly if it is an older device.
Also, this is happening and you will notice that your phone’s performance becomes sluggish. Now the keyboard may take time to launch and then there can be a delay in swiping gestures or button presses. Due to this, your iPhone may heat up excessively. By this, it can be freeing up RAM so that it can be helpful.
Also Read: How to Turn iPhone Off Without Lock Button
What happened when you Clear this on iPhone mobiles?
To clear up the RAM and frees up some processing power on your iPhone. Then this is done by discarding any unnecessary information in the background. By using the surface it has nothing changes and if you will experience the difference if they operating your device. If they can reduce your information to handle the iPhone then it will also speed up and then run smoother. This can be completely safe and also an effective way of boosting the performance of your device. Due to this, now that you have a basic idea. So, that it can let us learn how to reset RAM on any iPhone model.
Ways to Clear RAM on iPhone with AssistiveTouch system:
With the newer devices, it is also named the iPhone 12 mini, 12, 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, X, iPhone SE 2020. They also contain that the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus then you can reset RAM with the AssistiveTouch. So, this is what to do.
- First of all, you have to open the Settings app on your device and then click on the Accessibility.
- After that click on the Touch button. Then click on the AssistiveTouch.
- Now you can turn on the button and then next to the AssistiveTouch.
- Then you can go back to the Settings and then click on the General.
- In this step, tap on the Shut Down button.
- Click once on the AssistiveTouch button. Then at the end, touch and hold the virtual Home button in AssistiveTouch. You can now leave it when the iPhone screen also flashes and then returns to the Lock screen.
After applying these steps the RAM has been successfully cleared on your iPhone. Then you can enter the password if they ask for the password.
Ways to Clear RAM on iPhone using the Home and the Power button
With the older versions of the iPhones, they can clear the RAM is faster as it does not require AssistiveTouch. You can now let us look at the process for iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. Also, the iPhone SE, and iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6, and 6 Plus. So, here are some of the steps that you should follow:
- You have to press and hold the Power button until you can see the slide to power off option.
- Then release the Power button and the Hold down the Home button for about 5 seconds.
- With a few seconds on your home screen, it will also flash blank. Due to this, it means that you have successfully cleared RAM on your iPhone. Now you have to enter the password if it is asked.
So, This is all about it. If you want to clear the Ram then you just have to follow this step by step procedure.
Related Articles: Tips and Tricks to Root the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro: Tutorial
Here are some of the steps so that you can free up RAM on your iPhone. Due to this, when your smartphone will run more smoothly, and then there should not be any lag. You just have to return to this trick when your time with the device can also seem to be a little under the weather. In this case, if you can feel that your iPhone is running slow or lagging. Now and then it is time to clear the RAM. After that, when you clear your ram you will notice that your device will speed up. And your iPhone will start working faster and smoother.
Hope you liked this article! If you still have any confusion at any point let us know in the comment section.