To Fix Reset Restriction Passcode on iPhone
In this article, you will learn how to fix the issue of the Reset Restriction passcode on the iPhone. You can now add a powerful layer. This layer is the layer of security on the iPhone and iPad. This process is more important apps like Camera or significant features such as Location Services. This is because it makes sure unauthorized access is completely prevented.
If you want to offer more security to my iPhone. Then I keep on Restrictions enable so by using a bit complex passcode. If you can forget reset the Restriction passcode a few days back.
Then there are three ways that I was able to Reset Restriction passcodes. In the very first step, the easiest way is to simply disable the existing passcode. Then you can now set up the new one. So, you can get it done only if you know your existing passcode. In this case, if you are having forgotten your passcode. Then there are two ways to reset it. The first process is the demand that you restore your iPhone as new. Then the other lets you get the job done by using the third-party tool.
You can change the Restrictions Passcode on your iPhone and iPad
If you want to change the Reset restriction codes then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, click on the Settings → then click on the General option.
- Now click on the Restriction option → Then you can enter it in your existing Passcode.
- Then click on the option to Disable Restrictions → Now enter your existing Passcode again.
- Click on the Enable Restrictions → After that enter the passcode two times. It is a new Passcode.
Ways to Reset Restrictions Passcode in iOS 10 on iPhone/iPad
In case, if you are unable to remember the passcode of Parental Control. Then you will need to restore your device by using iTunes and set it up as new. From then you cannot restore from the backup. So, that you had taken while using that restriction as to the passcode. So it would get carried over. You just have to make sure to choose the backup that you had made before you started using Parental Controls.
To Turn off Find My iPhone:
In this case, if you want to restore your iOS devices then you need to turn off Find My iPhone.
- First of all, you have to Launch the Settings app on your iPhone → Then Scroll down and tap on the iCloud option.
- Now click on the Find My iPhone.
- Then toggle off the Find My iPhone switch →Then the new popup will appear on the screen asking you to enter your Apple ID passwords. After that enter them and then tap on Turn Off.
You can Restore your iPhone As New using iTunes:
- In this step, you will need to back up your device first before following the steps mentioned below.
- You just have to Connect your iOS device to the computer and then launch iTunes.
- In the Next step, you just have to select your device from the top left menu.
- Then you will have to click on the Restore iPhone option.
- So, you will be warned that all your data will be erased. Tap on the Restore iPhone again to confirm.
When your device has been successfully restored then set it up as new. After that, you need to sync your favorite photos, music using iTunes manually. If you agree with that then it can be a bit lengthy, but it can get the job done.
To Reset Restrictions Passcode Using iBackupBot on Your iPhone/iPad
Here are some of the third-party tools that allow you to recover Restrictions passcode. Although we have found Pinfinder and iBackupBot very reliable. In this case, you have a Windows PC. That we would recommend you to try out Pinfinder. So, it also gets the job a lot easier. In this step, you have a Mac and you will need to use iBackupBot. This backup bot is that which does get the work done but involves some long steps.
Related articles: My iPhone Keeps Restarting. How to Fix It?
You can now add a powerful layer. This layer is the layer of security on the iPhone and iPad. This process is more important apps like Camera or significant features such as Location Services. This is because it makes sure unauthorized access can prevent it completely. If you want to offer more security to my iPhone.
Hope you liked this article. If you have any questions lets us know in the comment section below.