Turn Off the Weather Notifications On Android from the Google
While Google Assistant is the best friend for your phone, it is able to often end up being awkward and intrusive. Whether you have not launched it according to your encounter. However, the most intrusive message/alert that we often receive criticism about is the Assistant’s default settings. In order to keep sending you weather notifications. Whilst the best feature to keep track of converting weather. So it is also able to often be intrusive for people. That is in a geographical location where the weather hardly ever changes. Similarly, it is also able to also end up breaking in conversations/talks and either in necessary meetings. So that is why you probably like to disable them as well. So let’s take a view on the way you are able to turn off weather notifications on Android from your Google Assistant.
Turn off the weather notifications on Android
- Here you have to first head to the Google app on your smartphone. Then click on the ‘3-dot‘ icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Here click on the ‘Settings‘.
- Now you have to choose ‘Google Assistant‘ to access your Google Assistant settings.
- Here you should click on the ‘Assistant‘ in order to access the assistant tab at the top of your screen.
- Simply click on ‘Routines‘ to access the routines set on your smartphone. By default thanks to Google.
- Whether you have not included the extra routines to your assistant. So then you should have 6 different/various routines by default. So for doing this you have to click on each one of them and then uncheck the box for ‘Tell me about the weather‘.
- However, at the time it is completed, so you have to click on ‘Save‘ in the top right corner of your screen. However, for each routine to save the currently made conversions.
Although once you are completed, then you should simply exit the Google app. Then you should now stop getting notifications about weather from the Google app instantly.
Important Note: While this probably stop regular alerts from your Google Assistant. Although it won’t stop any additional notifications from being sent by a 3rd party weather app. Or the default weather application tied with your smartphone by your organizer. Whether you like to turn off these notifications, you have to follow the below mentioned-guide that is listed below.
Turn off the weather notifications from 3rd party apps?
- Go to the Settings app on your smartphone and then you should click on ‘Apps and Notifications‘.
Note: However, depending on your smartphone producer, this option could also be known as the ‘Manage Apps‘, ‘Install apps‘, or ‘Third Party apps‘.
- Simply now you have to click on ‘See all “x” apps‘ where “X” is the number of total apps install on your smartphone.
- Here you will see a list of all the apps on your phone. So you should drop and find your weather app in the list. Click on it to see its settings.
- Now you have to click on ‘Notifications‘ and you will view all the notifications that your weather app permits you to send to you.
- Now click and then toggle off the notifications that you do not like to get.
- Simply at this point, you have to close the settings app and the unwanted notifications from your 3rd party weather app should now stop displaying in your notification shade.
Related Article: Fix: Weather App is Not Working in iOS 14 on iPhone
Turn Off the Weather Notifications On Android-Conclusion
Well, we hope that this tutorial will easily help you to disable persistent weather notifications from the Google app. As well as any third-party app installed on your device. Whether you face any problems or have any queries regarding this post, feel free to reach out to us using the comments section below.