Turn On Screen Recording On iPhone & iPad in iOS
Have you ever pondered the way to record the screen of an iPhone or iPad? Grateful for the in0corporated iOS Screen Recording feature. However, you are also able to capture recordings of an iPad or iPhone in use. And then save or also share those recorded screen video files simply for any number of causes. Here is the way to learn how you are able to Turn On Screen Recording On iPhone & iPad in iOS.
For using the Screen Recording in iOS. First of all, you will have to turn on the screen recorder feature. Then it is just a matter of knowing the way to use this amazing feature, however, which is native in new versions of iOS.
Well, guys here you have to firstly read on to learn the way to turn on this feature. Then the way in which you are able to capture & also record the screen of an iPhone or iPad. Although just with no PC required. We will also here display you some advantageous tips for capturing screen recordings successfully in iOS.
Important Note: Alright guys you will here have a new version of iOS. For having native screen recording abilities just with the Screen Recording feature on an iPhone or iPad. However, this means that iOS 12 and also later and iOS 11 or later, as current versions do not help the feature natively. Whether you have a previous version of iOS, however. So still screen recording options are also available there, simply which we will discuss.
Turn On the Screen Recording on iPhone or iPad
Here is the way in which you are also able to turn on the native iOS Screen Recording feature:
- You have to, first of all, go to the “Settings” app
- Here select the “Control Center” within Settings. Select “Customize Controls”
- Now search the “Screen Recording” and here you have to tap the green (+) plus button. In order to add the screen recorder to Control Center in iOS. So then it will move to the “Include” section higher up
- Comeback from the Settings
Now you have turned on the iOS Screen Recorder. So then you are also able to customize other Control Center options. Whilst you are in that setting whether you like. But we are focusing on turning on the Screen Recording feature. So that you are able to capture videos of what you are doing on an iPhone or iPad display.
Use Screen Recording on iPhone and iPad
- Similarly, must swipe to access Control Center (swipe down from the top-right of the screen on any iPhone or iPad simply just without a Home button. Now swipe up from the bottom of the screen on any Home button device)
- Now click the Screen Recording button in Control Center. So then it is just as a little (O) circle button. This will count down from 3… 2… 1… to start recording what’s on the screen
- Utilize the iPhone or iPad doing though what you like to be recorded. Guys when complete recording you have to tap the red button at the top of the screen. Or then return to Control Center and click the stop recording button there
When it is completed so you will receive a little notification alarming you to the screen recording being captured successfully.
Although the captured screen recording video will also then visible in the Photos application Camera Roll such as any other currently recorded video, photo, or screen capture, except of course it is a recording of the screen itself.
You guys will know this. Due to the pulsating red recording icon/button available at the top of the iOS device screen. Whether no red indicator is there, so the screen is not being recorded.
However, this also works just the same to capture a screen recording on iPhone & iPad. The method is similar, but definitely, the output of the saved screen recording video will be sized variously hanging on the iOS device being used. As well as the devices screen orientation (like whether you record an iPad in horizontal mode versus vertical mode, or an iPhone. Or whether you are also capturing a recording of a specific application being used).
Similarly, some further advantageous tips for capturing screen recordings on iPhone and iPad are:
- You are also able to turn on or turn off the Microphone recording (audio capture). Simply in order to go along with the screen recording whether wished by long-pressing on the Screen Record button whilst in Control Center & also toggling that setting on or off
- Guys, you are also able to stop screen recordings. Just by tapping the red button at the top of the screen. Or also by going back to Control Center and also clicking the stop button there too.
Do Not Disturb mode
- In order to have a clutter-free screen capture, similarly, it’s often the best idea for placing an iPhone or iPad. Just into Do Not Disturb mode first so then that notifications, alerts, calls, & also the messages do not visible on the display whilst you are trying in order to capture something else
- Now you have to use the 3 second countdown to your advantage
- You are also able to then always edit the screen recording captured video with any regular video editor on the iPhone or iPad. So after the reality, even whether it is just trimming the length of video just in iOS Photos application. However, or using iMovie in order to add text captions in iOS or for zooming or cropping the video in iOS iMovie as well
- In order to Transfer or also send the video just to a Mac or PC in order to edit there is also possible simply as the sending and also sharing any further video file or movie (AirDrop works the best for transferring from iOS just to the Mac fastly and also wirelessly)
- Finally, you are also able to upload the screen recordings as screencasts. Just to a cloud server, work network, any number of social sharing sites, or also to your own PC.
However, the home screen recording tool in iOS is not the just route for capturing the screen recording of an iPhone or iPad. Almost all versions of iOS, however, adding the current releases, also able to help the screen recording of iPhone & iPad with a Mac. Just by using QuickTime & also a USB cable, however, that is very similar to the way in which the Mac screen recording in QuickTime works as well.
Help, I am unable to find Screen Recorder in Control Center!
Therefore you guys must have iOS 11 or iOS 12 or perish in order to have Screen Recording as an option. Whether you perform, so then make sure Screen Recorder is turned on and also added to Control Center abiding by the tips mentioned above.
Whether enabled successfully, so then the iOS Screen Recording option will be in the ‘Included’ part of the Control Center like this:
Folks probably like to record the screens of their iPhone or iPad doing different actions. But it is specifically much common in technical circles, IT departments, guides and also how-to guides and websites, artists, gamers, & educators, and also teachers.
You are also able to record a task being performed on a screen. Though the screen records an application being used or a game being played. So you could screen record a bug or an issue and how you procreated it, you guys are also able to capture a walkthrough. Just on the way in order to perform a specific task, & furthermore.
Must read the guide: USB Ports Not Working On Mac: How To Fix It?
Well, In this guide we have thoroughly explained to you the whole way to Turn On Screen Recording On iPhone & iPad in iOS. So we hope you will like the guide. Whether you have queries so then ask us in the comments section below.