Tutorial on How to Download the Samsung Galaxy S8 Drivers
Would you want to Download the Samsung Galaxy S8 Drivers? If yes then Alright! In this tutorial, we will answer this question. With the recent version of Windows, you normally do not have to worry about driver problems. Similarly when you will connect your Galaxy S8 for the first time, then Windows searches for the proper driver and install it.
But there is always the off-chance of something going incorrect. However, this could occur whether you were to connect an older device. That probably caused the drivers to conflict with each other. Or it could be a bug/ditch within Android that prevents a connection.
Although another problem that goes unnoticed could be due to using various USB cables. Rather than the one that came with your Galaxy S8. Similarly, the issue could be as simple as a loose connection. Or could it be that the cable just is not compatible with your device? So let’s start viewing all the possible solutions. In order to get the needed drivers installed accurately.
Install Samsung Galaxy S8 USB Drivers
Although it is best to delete any prior installed drivers from your computer. Before trying to install new ones. Similarly, this will avoid any conflicts between old and recent drivers for a similar device.
- First of all, you have to off, disconnect your Galaxy S8 from your computer.
- So here you have to uninstall the old drivers installed for your phone on your PC. Whether you do not have any Samsung drivers installed already. Simply then skip this step.
- Now you have to reboot your PC.
- Download and then install the driver by using the file mentioned-below.
Procedure 1: Samsung USB Driver
In this procedure, you have to download the Samsung USB drivers file from the below. Then install it as you install any EXE file on Windows PC. And simply by double-clicking on it. So this should perform the job. But whether it does not, so then you have to install Kies, given under Procedure 2 below.
→ Download Samsung USB Drivers | Filename: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v220.127.116.11.exe
- In the first step, you have to firstly download the Galaxy S8 Windows USB drivers setup file from above.
- Now you have to head to the folder on your computer. Where you downloaded the file, and run it by double-clicking on it.
- Similarly, now you should go through the installation method.
- At last completed, so give your computer a restart.
- Now, connect the S8 to the computer, and it should be recognized alright by the computer. Odin should recognize the Galaxy S8 properly too. So you would obtain an Added message in Odin. Simply when you connect Galaxy S8 (in download mode) to PC, with Odin windows open.
Procedure 2: Samsung Kies3 (Bulletproof method)
Although the Kies is a larger download than the driver file above. But gives you many other features too. But make confirm to exit Kies when using Odin software to manually update your Galaxy S8. Kies and Odin are able to cross each other, and this won’t do any best to your Galaxy S8. Kies automatically installs drivers on your Windows PC and does it almost well.
→ Download Samsung Kies3 (For Windows [38MB] and Mac [24MB])
In order to, install, download the Kies3 software from the above page. Then use the guide for Driver installation under procedure 1. That’s simple!
Way to Fix Galaxy S8 Driver
Although if your Galaxy S8 is still not recognized by the computer, so then you should perform this.
- Install Kies3, and then go to the Kies3. Now, tap on the ‘Reinstall device driver’ option under the Tools menu to get it functioning.
- Abide by the remaining method it should be functioning alright at the end of it.
Galaxy S8 Driver Troubleshooting Tips
Whether you still face the issues connecting your Galaxy S8 to the computer. Then probably the drivers are not at fault. Or probably the USB cable is, or the USB port. Try the following:
- Firstly connect your phone to other USB ports on your PC.
- Then try various USB cables on it. However, the real cable that came with your phone should work better. Whether not — so you have to try any other cable that is new and of good quality.
- Here you have to Reboot your PC.
- Thus try this on various computers.
Related Article: How To Install Galaxy S7 Firmware Download
However, another issue that goes unnoticed could be due to using various USB cables. Rather than the one that came with your Galaxy S8. Similarly, the issue could be as simple as a loose connection. Or could it be that the cable just is not compatible with your device? So in this tutorial, we have mentioned all the possible solutions. In order to get the needed drivers installed properly.
Well, we hope you will like this post. And if you want to ask something related to this tutorial. We will try to solve your issues.