Tutorial on How to Save the GIF images on Android
As we are human beings and we communicate in a very large number of methods from muttering uncoordinated to speaking to each other. However, the Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) (GIF images on Android) is also an effective form of communication for us Homo Sapiens. Similarly, they are also able to express or deliver emotion. That is even more tough to convey through online media. For instance, an online social chat app like Facebook Messenger. Additionally, GIFs are also able to come in the form of your favorite scenes from movies, television shows, videos. And also the video games sometimes with a message embedded to give off the meaning, intention, or joke. So in this article, we are going to cover how you are able to save your GIFs onto your Android devices. It is very easiest and as well as the simplest way just like sending them.
Moreover, we have viewed those days when you had to press a single button numerous times just to receive just one character of the alphabet. Years ago when our old/previous and boring conversations have been made more tolerable with features such as Emojis. But now the world is moving very fastly towards the development and enhancement with GIFs. However, Google also added support for GIF images into the Android system. All kinds of apps now started making the most of them.
GIF images on Android
Moreover, GIFs now become a staple on the Gboard as well as other keyboard apps. In order to make it the gold standard of cool messaging. But since you are not able to download the GIFs from these keyboard apps. However, here is how you are able to not only find cool and funny GIFs on the internet but also download and share them in any way on your Android device.
By the way, the given fact that you are now able to use the GIF on AOD feature on Samsung devices. Such as the Galaxy S8, Galaxy S9, and Galaxy Note 8, it is a more bounteous exercise. In order to try your hands on finding a great GIF file. One that you are able to easily use on your device’s lock screen.
1: Using Google Search (Save the GIF images on Android)
Google may the central source of most of your information online. So why should not it be the best source of GIFs as well? However, by using the Google search, you are able to easily look up GIFs of all sorts. Also, download them directly to your Android device. Since GIF format is supported by Android OS, so that’s why you do not have a special image viewer app to install, see, and also share GIFs.
- For this, you have to first head to the Chrome browser app. Then open the Google Images search.
- Here type in a specific name or type of GIF image. That you like to find and even confirm to type “GIF” in front of it.
- So whether I like GIF images of OK, so then I would type in OK GIF in the Google Search.
- Click on the GIF image that you want and also preview it.
- Press and hold on to the image. Here choose the Download image from the pop-up window.
- At a time installed, so now you will be to see the GIF image in your Gallery app. (Save GIFs On Android)
Next, you can easily press the Share button and then use the GIF image with a lot of various apps freely, adding WhatsApp and Instagram.
2: Utilize the apps like GIPHY
Although whether you are addicted to using GIFs all the time and the integral support in the keyboard is not sufficient. So you are able to switch to the GIPHY app. Just about a huge library of all GIFs on the internet. Also, the best way to make the GIFs of your own. However, the GIPHY is your one-stop source for finding the coolest silent short motion videos.
- First of all, you have to download and install the GIPHY app from the Google Play Store.
- Then use the search bar at the top of the screen to view a GIF image.
- Out of all the relevant results, you have to click on one. That you would want to download.
- Press and hold on the GIF image and press Yes to save the image to your device.
- Finally, the GIF image will be saved in a folder named GIPHY in the Gallery
Furthermore, you are also able to make your own GIF files by using a video or a collection of photos. Thus you can use the Giphy app itself.
Must read this Article: Send GIFs On WhatsApp – Tutorial
Save the GIF images on Android-Conclusion
GIFs are also able to come in the form of your favorite scenes from movies, television shows, videos. And also the video games sometimes with a message embedded to give off the meaning, intention, or joke. So in this article, we have mentioned the methods by applying them you can save your GIFs onto your Android devices. It is very easiest and as well as the simplest way