Way to Backup your Entire Android Device to PC
Alright, the devices that have Android 4.0 and also above are able to back up from the Android SDK. And also saved to a file on your PC. Similarly, this procedure will permit you to have all of the data from your phone placed into a backup file on your PC. Here is the way to Backup Your Entire Android Device to PC.
Similarly, the phones are also acquiring the best at instinctively backing up data. But unluckily there is always the capability that you will lose your phone or scroll it in water and also lose everything. Luckily, lots of routes are also there in order to back up that data, confirming that even whether something does occur to your phone.
If it is via Google, a third-party app, or your PC, so then here is the way to accurately backup phones. In order to confirm you never find yourself in a condition where you end up with lost data.
Way to Backup Your Entire Android Device to PC
If you like to back up your Android to PC easily? Are you still looking for solutions in order to copy your Android phone data to a PC?
Plenty of diligent utilizers won’t skimp when it comes in order to back up their desktop machine. But how many are able to say the same about their phones? You have to prevent seeking, here are some ways and professional Android backup apps which will help you to keep your mobile data safe on your PC.
Also, read this article: Apps Not Downloading On iPhone _ How To Fix It?
Way to Backup to File on Windows PC
- Download the latest version of the Android SDK Tools. Whether you already need Android Studio, so then you have to head to the Android Studio and choose the “SDK Manager“. Here you must examine “Android SDK Platform-tools” and also install the package.
- Organize the SDK Manager, also you have to check the “Android SDK Platform-tools” option, then choose “Install x packages…“.
- Similarly, now on your Android device, you must have to head to the “Settings” > “About phone/tablet“.
- Now you must click “Build number” 7 times till it says “You are now a developer“.
- Simply here under the “Settings” > “Developer options“, you have to set “USB debugging” to “On“.
- Simply connect your Android device to your PC just by using a USB cable.
- Head to a command as an administrator or terminal prompt. And also you have navigated to where ADB is located. Similarly, it is now located under “C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools\“
- You are also able to type one of these commands, however, hanging the type of info that you would like to backup.
- adb backup -all – System data, app data but not the apps themselves. Simply by default saves device data to the platform-tools folder as backup.ab.
- adb backup -all -f C:\filenameichoose.ab – Same as above only you are also able to set your own location for saving the backup file.
- However, here are some other switches you are able to use with the command:
- -apk – Backs up your apps.
- -noapk – Does not backup apps.
- -shared – Backs up data on the SD card.
- -noshared – Does not backup data on the SD card.
- However, at times when you type the desired command and also press Enter, so then the following screen should visible on your device.
- Give a password for your backup. So then you will have to utilize this password whether you have to do a restore in the future. So easily click Back up my data and the data should begin sending.
Restoring From Backup File
Whether a day shall come when you must have to restore from the backup file. So then you are also able to simply use the adb restore command. like: adb restore C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools\
Moreover, you will then be prompted on the device for your password.
Organize the Android Manager and connect your phone to the PC
In order to get started, you have to download and also install this Android mobile manager – Syncios Android &iOS Manager. Although after completing the installation, you have to double click the program icon to organize it. Next, you must connect your Android phone to your PC through a USB cable. So the Android Manager will install the default Android driver instinctively on your PC.
To Backup Data from Android with USB Cable
However, guys, you have to connect your Android to your PC just by using a USB cable. On your PC, you must have to tap Computer and also find your device under Removable Storage or Portable Device. Here you have to access your mobile folder, next you will find some of your Phone data, like songs, photos, movies, ebooks.
Whether you would like to backup contacts, head to the Contacts app >> Menu >> Export. Similarly, this method allows you to backup Android contacts to SD card. The contacts are saved in a vCard file. Moreover, when your Android phone is mounted as a flash drive, so then you must head to it and there you have to drag and drop the vCard file to PC.
One-Click Backup Android Data
This method is different from Syncios Android Manager, however, the just One-Click Data Transfer app gives an ultimate solution for backing up Android mobile and also the tablet as well. Similarly, with just one mouse tap, all of your device contents will be synced to your PC. Similarly adding apps, notes, contacts, messages, call history, photos, videos, songs, ebooks, calendars, and moreover.
Install and run Android Data Transfer
For this, you have to connect your Android device to your PC and then you must organize the Syncios Android Data Transfer. Here tap the “Backup” button. So now you will view the main screen shows the connecting device is needed. Only 3 modes are also there: phone to phone transfer, phone to pc backup, pc to mobile restore.
However, now on the right side of the pane, you will also have the option in order to turn or select the location of the backup data. Choose the […] button that visible beneath the PC icon. Choose the location where you would like all data to be saved. After that, tap the “Next” button to choose liked content to back up.
Choose data to transfer to PC
As is displayed on the screen, you are also able to select in order to transfer all data adding Camera Roll, Photo Library, Audio, Video, Contacts, Messages Chats, Call History, Apps and Calendar from Android to PC. Simply choose the desired contents and tap “Next” in order to load these data. next, you have one more time to re-select contents to transfer. At times when you made up your choice, tap “Next” in order to transfer these Android data to the PC.
Must read this article: What is Onion Over VPN & the Way to Use It
Unluckily there is always the capability that you will lose your phone or scroll it in water and also lose everything. Luckily, lots of routes are also there in order to back up that data, confirming that even whether something does occur to your phone. Well, I hope that you will like this article. In case of queries, you can ask us in the comments section below.