Way to Get Back Facebook Android Widget: Tutorial
Do you want to get back the Facebook Android Widget? If yes so then you have to follow the guide. As we are aware of this fact that Facebook has updated its Facebook app and now we are not able to place the Facebook app widget on our home screen.
Here I am trying to say that probably be not all of you like to get hands-on Facebook Android Widget, but I do. Although after working for an hour or two I at last run to Got Facebook Android Widget Back. Now I will show you the way that I did it below. You have to just follow the instructions as they are mentioned.
Furthermore, Facebook clears out the Android widget feature, however, after an update. Although a few people were also there who used the Facebook widget for Android who like to continue to use the status widget. Similarly, how do I am able to get back the Android Facebook widget? In just one way we will explain the whole method. Unluckily, it needs that you install a previous version of Facebook.
Way to Get Back Facebook Widget For Android
In order to do this, you have to just abide by the following methods.
- For doing this you have to first head to the “Settings.”
- Go to the “Apps.”
- Then in a simple way search for “Facebook” and click it
- Choose “Uninstall” in order to remove the app.
- Now you have to head to the web browser on your Android, and go to this link, and download version 220.127.116.11.81 beta of the Facebook app.
- Although whether you receive a parsing file error, try a lower version like 18.104.22.168.77.
- When prompted, head to the file.
- For some devices, you probably have to swipe the notification area down, tap the download, then select “Open.“
- Walkthrough the install.
Also, you probably have to permit your smartphone. In order to install files from unknown sources. To turn on this feature, you have to head to the “Settings.” Head to the “Security.” Here you have to find and also turn on the “Unknown sources”. Try to install the older version of Facebook again. After, you are also able to add the status widget back to your home screen.
Things that you have to do
You have to just follow the following things:
- Facebook will also continue in order to prompt you to update the app to the new version whilst using the previous version.
- However, you will need to stop the app from updating impulsively. Similarly, you also have to disable the auto-update in both the play store and in the Facebook settings too.
- Simply some features/characteristics such as the new like buttons probably not be present in the previous version of the Facebook app. But, you are also able to always comment by using these cool emoji apps.
Also read this article: How to Turn Off the Narrator Voice on Windows 10
Facebook clears out the Android widget feature, however, after an update. Although a few people were also there who used the Facebook widget for Android who like to continue to use the status widget. Well in this guide we explain to you the way to Get Back Facebook Android Widget. I hope you will like this guide. And this guide will also help you the most. However, in case of any trouble, you can ask us in the comments section below.