Way to Hard & Soft Reset LG Stylo 4: Tutorial
How I am able to Hard and soft reset my LG Stylo 4? If you are worried about this problem so I will give you a solution to this problem. You guys have to just follow the following guide. Here you will learn the way to perform a soft or hard reset on the LG Stylo 4 smartphone in the event that you encounter issues with your device.
Hard & Soft Reset LG Stylo 4
In this guide, you will check out the way to fulfill the hard reset. Only by the hardware keys and also the Android 8.1 Oreo settings. Consequently, your LG Stylo 4 will be as current and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 core will manage quickly.
Although you must keep this thing in your mind that a reset or return to the factory state in a mobile removes all its content/or everything which you have saved in your mobile. So you must make a backup of your data before doing it whether you do not like to lose everything.
There are two ways to do a reset on an LG Stylo 4 one through the mobile options and another more complete from the recovery mode.
Procedure 1: Soft Reset
Although the soft reset will simply restart/reboot your device. Here you must have to abide by these steps, which we are going to tell you. Whether the Stylo 4 is frozen or not answering to input. However, these steps will also not remove your data from the device.
- First of all, you have to press and hold the “Power” & “Volume Down” buttons till the device restarts.
Procedure 2: Hard Reset Button
If we talk about the hard rest so then we can easily say that the hard reset will set all data. And also the settings on the phone in order to factory defaults. Similarly, these steps will remove the data.
Important Note: Whether your device is turning the ownership. Or you do not like to use the same Google account after the hard reset. So you must confirm to delete the account from the “General” > “Accounts”.
- In the step you have to with the phone off, press and hold the “Power/Lock” button and the “Volume Down” button.
- Now you have to disclose the “Power/Lock” button. Simply when the LG logo appears, then press and hold it again. You have to perform this whilst continuing in order to hold the “Volume Down” button.
- However, now release both buttons at times when you view the “Factory data reset” option appears.
- Simply you should use the volume buttons in order to toggle the selection to “Factory data reset“. Also, use the “Power/Lock” button to choose it.
- At last, use the volume buttons for toggling the selection to “Yes“. Just utilize the “Power/Lock” button in order to choose it.
Procedure 3: Hard Reset Menu
Must Note: Whether your device is turning the ownership or you do not like to utilize the exact Google account after the hard reset. Now you have to confirm to delete the account from “General” > “Accounts”.
For this you have to head to the “Settings” > “General” > “Restart & reset” > “Factory data reset” > “Reset phone” > “Delete all” > “OK“.
Also read this article: How You Can Fix If WhatsApp Notifications Not Working?
Hard & Soft Reset LG Stylo 4-Conclusion
You guys have to just follow the above-mentioned guide. You will learn the way to perform a soft or hard reset on the LG Stylo 4 smartphone in the event that you encounter issues with your device.