Way to Put iPhone 7 Plus & iPhone 7 into Recovery Mode
Well, guys the recent iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus doesn’t have the physical home button just as it utilizes to have. Guys, it also has a software-based home button which is able to also work simply together with in combination with the current generation Taptic engine. We are not here going to have the exact method in order to enter in Recovery Mode as we use to. However, the method also has been converted, the new method is also quite easy whether you follow the procedure accordingly. Alright, guys now you will get to know the way to Enter in Recovery Mode on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
You probably have to enter Recovery Mode for several purposes. Similarly, some of them are- whether your device is not starting up accurately, whether you just get stuck in the mid of restoring process or iTunes does not recognize your device. Shortly here we would like to tell you that you are also able to say whether your device is facing the trouble that you guys can also enter into recovery mode & update or restore the device.
Way to Enter in Recovery Mode on iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus
Well, guys, three processes are there in order to enter in Recovery Mode. You guys are also able to try any of the procedures as all the methods work superbly fine. But guys the third process is too straightforward & convenient.
- Here you have to, first of all, Confirm that you have a new version of iTunes. Now head to iTunes on your Mac/ (laptop)
- So then connect the iPhone to Mac/ (laptop) simply by using the USB cable.
- Here Press & hold the power & volume down buttons just at the same time for few seconds. Guys until your iPhone screen becomes black.
- Keep pressing the power button & volume down button as well.
- Well, guys just during the method you will view the Apple logo. But do not allow to go the power & volume down button.
- After few seconds then you will view the iTunes logo on your iPhone.
- Simply you will now view iTunes pops up with a notification on your PC screen. And you will be able to then update or restore your device.
This procedure takes less time just than the above-mentioned method. Just abide by the process accordingly.
- Here first of all you have to turn off your iPhone entirely.
- Confirm you have a new version of iTunes.
- Head to iTunes on your Computer (USB Cable should be connected to the computer but not an iPhone)
- Here you should hold the volume down button & then Plug USB cable into your iPhone at the exact time.
- Simply you have to keep holding the volume down button til you guys do not view the iTunes logo.
- At last, you will also view that iTunes pops up with a message on your computer screen. And you will be able in order to update or restore your device.
However, this procedure is also the perfect & simplest process simply to Enter in Recovery Mode on iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus. Well, guys just in a couple of minutes you will be able to use your iPhone such as brand new from a software viewpoint. We are able to also even say that this is just one tap process. ReiBoot is free software.
You have to simply follow the process in order to Enter Recovery Mode by using the ReiBoot.
- First of all, you have to download & install ReiBoot on your Mac/ (laptop).
- Download for Mac || Download for Windows
- Manage the ReiBoot & next you should connect the iPhone by using a USB cable.
- A dialogue box will visible on your screen simply asking you to trust this PC >> Tap on Trust option.
- Immediately ReiBoot will examine your iPhone & then you will also view different options on the screen.
- Tap on entering the Recovery Mode option.
- So just within few seconds, you will view the iTunes logo on your iPhone. (that is you are now in Recovery Mode).
Alright, I know that you all guys are here thinking that this process is damn too straightforward. Yes, it is. Just you should now try yourself and you will get to know-how advantageous, easy and suitable this tool is.
Way to get out of Recovery Mode on iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus
- However, guys here you have to first of all Press & hold the power button. And volume down button just together for few seconds.
- Well, guys, you should continue holding the buttons until you view the apple logo visible on your iPhone screen.
- Finally, it will take a bit of your time. But at a time when you see the Apple logo appear you are also able to release the buttons
Enter Recovery Mode on iPhone 7 Plus & iPhone 7
Confirm that you have a backup of iPhone only before entering recovery mode, get nonsuccess to do so probably result in permanent data loss.
- First of all, you should press & hold the Side-Power button on the iPhone until you view the slide-to-switch off the screen
- Now drag the slider to disable the iPhone
- Here you should hold down the Volume Down button whilst connecting the iPhone to the PC with a USB cable
- So continue holding the Volume Down button until you guys view the Recovery Mode screen as you head to the iTunes on the PC (Mac or Windows, or in macOS Catalina open Finder)
- Well, iTunes (or Finder) will check the iPhone in Recovery Mode
Although after the iPhone is successfully checked & in Recovery Mode. It is also able to be restored with iTunes (or Mac Finder in 10.15+) or updated as well.
You guys are also able to use the IPSW files whether needed after an iPhone is in recovery mode.
It is too essential to note that putting the iPhone 7 Plus & iPhone 7 just into the recovery mode is a different method from using Recovery Mode on previous iPhone models. And also from utilizing the Recovery Mode on later models. So whether you are accustomed to one process, recall that it is also able to be a unique procedure relying on the actual iPhone model itself.
You probably have to enter Recovery Mode for several purposes. Similarly, some of them are- whether your device is not starting up accurately, whether you just get stuck in the mid of restoring process or iTunes does not recognize your device. Shortly here we have explained to you that you are also able to say whether your device is facing trouble. That you guys can also enter into recovery mode & update or restore the device.
So, guys! these were the ways by abiding by the above methods you can Enter in Recovery Mode on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. We also hope that it will help you. Whether you have anything to discuss just related to this topic so then you can ask us to know in the comment section below.
Read this article: How to Batch Resize Multiple Images at Once: Guide