Way to Root Sprint Galaxy S5 SM-G900P Using One Click CF Auto Root Tool
CF Auto Root is the very simplest way to use this for Galaxy Android devices Root method SuperSU application along with appreciably more other and amazing Android App. This root method is compatible with most Samsung Galaxy Android Smart Phones. And the Google Nexus Android Devices functions with any Samsung supported flashing box like Z3X, BST Dongle. Infinity SM and more like these either the Odin Program or Fastboot commands for the Nexus Android devices. Determine here to view whether your device is compatible with this amazing cf auto root tool.VOIP Phone Service. Well, in this post you will learn about the way to Root Sprint Galaxy S5 SM-G900P Using the One-Click CF Auto Root Tool.
Note Warranty probably void of your device whether you abide by the methods mentioned on this page.
You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be responsible if any damage/injure happens to your device and/or its components.
ROOT SPRINT GALAXY S5 SM-G900P
Before starting with the instructions mentioned below. First, you have to confirm that your android device is sufficiently charged — at least 50% battery of the device.
Look over the DEVICE.
In order to confirm that your device is entitled to this. So you should first make sure it’s model no. in the ‘About device’ option under Settings. Otherwise to make sure the model no. is by looking for it on the packaging box of your device. It should be SM-G900P!
STEP 1: BACKUP YOUR DEVICE
Back up the essential data and also the stuff before you begin playing around here. As possibilities are there that you probably lose your apps. Also the app-data (app settings, game progress, etc.), and in rare cases, files on the internal memory, too.
STEP 2: Install The New Driver (Root Sprint Galaxy S5 SM-G900P)
Although here you must have a proper/suitable and working driver installed on your Windows PC that can successfully root your Sprint Galaxy S5.
STEP 3: Tips for Installation
In order to install the CF Auto Root file that is mentioned below. And transfer it to a separate folder on your PC (just to keep things tidy, that is).
CF AUTO ROOT FILE
DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: CF-Auto-Root-kltespr-kltespr-smg900p.zip (21.37 MB)
Note Backup the essential files that are store on the internal SD card of your device. So that in such a case a condition that arises needing you to do a factory reset after rooting. However, which probably removes the internal sd card too, your files will remain safe on the computer.
- Extract the CF-Auto-Root file, CF-Auto-Root-kltespr-kltespr-smg900p.zip on your PC (by using 7-zip free software, preferably). Thus you will get the following files:
- Here you have to disconnect the Galaxy S5 from the computer whether it is connected.
- Then double-click the Odin3-v3.07.exe file in order to open Odin.
- Now boot your Galaxy S5 into Download Mode:
- Power off your phone first and then you have to wait for 6-7 seconds after the display is off.
- Press and hold these 3 buttons together till you view any Warning! screen: Volume Down + Power + Home.
- Now press the Volume Up to continue to Download Mode.
- Similarly, at this point, you have to connect the Galaxy S5 to the computer. Odin window will display an Added!! notification in the bottom left box. However, Odin’s screen would look like this:
Troubleshooting Tips (Root Sprint Galaxy S5 SM-G900P)
Whether you do not receive the Added! the message. So now we are going to mention some troubleshooting tips for you:
- First, confirm that you have installed the driver for Galaxy S5 as it was said in the above.
- Whether you have already installed the driver, so then you have to uninstall them and reinstall back.
- Now connect it by using a different USB port on your computer.
- Similarly, now you should try various USB cables. Although the real/original cable that came with your phone should work the best. Whether not, so then you have to try any other cable that is new and of good quality.
- Now at this point, you have to reboot your phone and computer and then try again.
Load the recovery file (extracted in Step 1) into Odin as instructed below:
- Tap on the PDA button on Odin. Then choose the CF-Auto-Root-kltespr–kltespr-smg900p.tar.md5 file (from step 1).
- Simply now in the Options section of Odin, you have to confirm that the Re-Partition box is unchecked. (Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time boxes remain checked. While all other boxes remain unchecked.)
- Double-check the above two steps.
- Tap the Start button to start flashing CF-Auto-root on your Sprint Galaxy S5. Then wait till you view a PASS! notification in Odin’s top left box.
- However, when you obtain either RESET! or PASS! the message. So then your phone will reboot into recovery and root your Galaxy S5 and again restart impulsively. You are able to then disconnect your device from the computer.
Although whether you view the FAIL notification rather than of the RESET or PASS in Odin’s top left box, so we can say that is an issue. Now you have to try: disconnect your Galaxy S5 from the computer, then close Odin, remove the phone’s battery. Put it back inside in 3-4 seconds, open Odin, and then repeat from Step 3 of this guide again.
And whether the device is Stuck at setup connection or on any other procedure. So then you should try this must:
- Disconnect your Galaxy S5 from the computer.
- Here close the Odin, then remove the phone’s battery and put it back inside in 3-4 seconds,
- Finally, open Odin and then repeat Step 3 of this guide again.
It probably occurs that your phone does not automatically boot into recovery and root your device. Similarly, in that case, you should follow the following above method except that in Step 7, the Auto Reboot option is un-checked. Simply then also the tips mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to remove the battery and re-insert it.
- Boot your Sprint Galaxy S5 into Recovery Mode: Press and hold these 3 buttons together: Volume Up + Power + Home.
- Now, this will start the rooting procedure. And will also reboot the phone impulsively when the method is completed.
That’s all folks!
You can also read this guide: How to Perform Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T Root
SM and more like these either the Odin Program or Fastboot commands for the Nexus Android devices. Determine here to view whether your device is compatible with this amazing cf auto root tool.VOIP Phone Service. Well, in this post you have learned about the way to Root Sprint Galaxy S5 SM-G900P Using the One-Click CF Auto Root Tool.
If you need help regarding this, feel free to ask us in the comments below.