Ways To Connect Screen Mirroring Kindle Fire HD 8 To TV
Do you want to connect your Screen Mirroring Kindle Fire to your TV? If yes then you have to read this article completely. Then you should probably know that most of the Kindle Fire devices are not compatible with the display mirroring.
You just have to check on your Kindle Fire so that is in under the Settings. Then click on the Display option. In case, if you do not see the Display Mirroring option then your device does not support the display mirroring. Also, if you do not have the Display Mirroring option. Then you can connect to your kindle fire by using the methods below.
Some of the methods To Connect Screen Mirroring Kindle Fire:
Step 1: To Connect Screen Mirroring Kindle Fire using TV
By using the Fire tablets you can also run the Fire OS 2.0 or the greater HDX, HD8, HD10 and etc. You have to remember that the Fire HDX 8.9 (4th Generation) and the Fire HD 8 (5th Generation) and the Fire HD 10 (5th Generation) are compatible with the display mirroring only on Amazon Fire TV.
- You have to obtain an Amazon Fire TV box or Amazon Fire TV Stick. In case, if you don’t have one that has already.
- Now you have to ensure that the Fire TV device and then your Fire tablet are connected to the same wireless network. Then you have Internet access and then that is registered with the same Amazon username.
- After that, you have to connect a standard HDMI cable between the Fire TV device. Also, the HDMI port on the TV.
- Using the Fire TV device you have to go to the Settings. Then click on the Display & Sounds and then turn the Second Screen Notifications and then click on the On button.
- With the Fire tablet, you have to find a video or photo album. So, that you can also wish to display and then you can also use the screen icon in order to display it on the TV.
By some of the Fire models, you may have an option for the Display Mirroring that is under the Settings and then click on the Display.
Step 2: To Connect Screen Mirroring Kindle Fire using HDMI Adapter
With the Fire Models of the HD Kids and the HDX 8.9, HD7, HD10, HD8, & HD6
- You can also obtain the HDMI Adapter for Kindle Fire and if you don’t have one already.
- Then you can also connect to a standard HDMI cable that is between the HDMI adapter and then the HDMI port on your TV.
- Also, you have to connect to the micro USB connector on the HDMI adapter in order to get the Kindle Fire.
- Now you can connect the power cable to your phone to the adapter. You just have to ensure that it is plugged into a wall outlet.
Also Visit: Opera Not Working: How You Can Troubleshoot It?
Step 3: By using the Miracast
This is for the HDX Model Only
- Then you can also obtain a device so that it can also support the Miracast and in such as the Miracast Video Adapter.
- You have to connect to the item if you have purchased it to the HDMI port on the TV. Now you have to ensure that it is on the same wireless network as your Kindle Fire HDX.
- Using this if the Kindle Fire can also select the Settings. Then click on the Sounds. Tap on the Display Mirroring options.
- Now you can select the Connect for the device if you wish to connect with it. Then this is about the 15 seconds, videos that should be mirrored to your TV.
Step 4: By using the HDMI port
This is for the 2012 HD model Only. In case, if you wish to connect your Kindle Fire HD to a TV. Then all you need is to use a standard Micro HDMI to Standard HDMI cable. Then you just have to connect the cable between your device and then this is an available HDMI port on your TV. Now you are ready to enjoy watching any content on your Kindle Fire HD on your TV. By this, you can also connect and it will even provide audio.
You just have to be aware that the HDMI connection will also only work for those of you with newer high-definition TV sets. In case, if you want to connect your Kindle Fire to an older and analog TV. Then you will need additional equipment. Also, you will need a box in order to convert the signal from digital to analog. In order to make it compatible with the 3 RCA jacks that are on the back of the TV. Then this is in addition to the Micro HDMI to the Standard HDMI cable.
Related Articles: How to Fix issue on Google Chrome: “No Data Received”
So, you should probably know that most of the Kindle Fire devices are not compatible with the display mirroring. You just have to check on your Kindle Fire so that is in under the Settings. Then click on the Display option. In case, if you do not see the Display Mirroring option then your device does not support the display mirroring. Also, if you do not have the Display Mirroring option.
Hope these steps will help you to connect the screen mirroring kindle fire to Tv! Have A Nice Day!