Ways To Create An Apple ID Without A Credit Card
So, Do you want to create an Apple ID without adding a payment method/credit card? Here are some of the ways to create an Apple ID. However, Apple asks for payment information while you create a new Apple ID by default. Then there is a nifty trick that you can also use to avoid adding any credit card information.
In case, if you are creating a new Apple account for your kids or other family members. You have to use it on their devices. It is not possible that you want any sort of payment method to avoid unnecessary charges on your credit card. Now, this also workaround and can also come in handy for teenagers who don’t own their own credit cards. Also, this is for anyone else without a credit card to use for an Apple ID.
If they are interested in learning this trick, so you can try it out on your iOS or iPadOS device? After that, you can read on to learn how to create an Apple ID without a credit card on both the iPhone and iPad.
Ways to Create an Apple ID without Credit Card:
So, before you proceed to create a new Apple account on your iPhone or iPad. First of all, you need to make sure that you are also signed out of your existing account. Then, therefore, you simply have to follow the steps below carefully to avoid running into issues.
- You have to move over to the “Settings” account from the home screen of your iPhone or iPad. Now, tap on your Apple ID name located right at the top.
- You have to scroll down and then choose the “Sign Out” located at the very bottom.
- Then head over to the App Store and try to install a free app or game. Now, this will also prompt you to enter your Apple ID details. After that, choose the “Create New Apple ID”.
- So, Here, you have to ask to enter your email and type in a preferred password. When you are done, tap on the “Next” option available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- By using this step, you also need to fill in your personal information. This is just like name and birthday. It’s upon completion and then taps on the “Next” as shown below.
- So, Here you will be able to choose “None” as the payment method. When you are done filling in the rest of the information. This is just like billing name and address, tap “Next”.
- Now, for the last step, you will also receive a six-digit code from Apple in your email for verification of the account. You have to type in the code and then tap “Verify” to get your new account set up.
So, these are pretty much all the steps you need to follow to create a new Apple account without a credit card. This is right from your iPhone or iPad.
Some Of the Details:
This is worth noting here that this procedure only works if you are trying to install a free app. It is without logging into an Apple account. In case, if you try to create an account without installing an app. Then you won’t notice the “None” option on the payment method page.
Also, If you are using a Mac then you can create an Apple account without a payment method. In the same way by heading over to the Mac App Store and installing a free app. Also, if you are on a PC, you can use the iTunes desktop client to make an Apple ID without entering credit card information. Then you have to simply try to download a free application from the App Store.
This is from now on, you don’t need to rely on your parents or other family members for their credit cards. Most importantly, if you are a teenager. Although, we are not quite sure why Apple doesn’t yet provide a more direct solution. You have to make a new account without requiring payment information.
Apple asks for payment information while you create a new Apple ID by default. Then there is a nifty trick that you can also use to avoid adding any credit card information. In case, if you are creating a new Apple account for your kids or other family members. You have to use it on their devices. It is not possible that you want any sort of payment method to avoid unnecessary charges on your credit card.
So, Did you manage to successfully create a new Apple account without entering credit card information? Now, do you think of this neat workaround to avoid entering payment information? Now, let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments section down below.