Ways To Factory Reset Nexus 5X Hard and Soft Reset
Here are some of the ways by which you can Factory Reset Nexus 5X. In this, you will also learn about the hard reset and soft reset. In this, you can easily begin to experience the major problems with your Google Nexus 5X. Also, you can plan in order to sell it, and then you will likely want in order to reset the phone. You just have to follow this guide to get it done.
Ways to Restart the Device:
So, the very first step in any troubleshooting process so that it can simply be forcing the device to restart it. The most important is that it is just simply locked up and then it won’t respond.
In order to force the device to restart it. You just have to hold down the Power and the Volume Down buttons for around eight to fifteen seconds. Now, this should also turn the device that can off completely. So, that it can allow you to turn it back on. Also, this will not erase data from the device.
How To Hard Factory Reset Nexus 5X from the Phone Menu?
By using these steps it will also erase data from the phone and then set it back to factory defaults.
- You just have to select the Apps and then you have to go to the Settings.
- Click on the Backup and Reset.
- After that click on the Factory Data Reset.
- You have to select all the Reset Phone button.
- Then select the Erase Everything in order to confirm.
Now this device will power off and then come back on. So, that it can require you to go through the initial setup.
How to Hard Factory Reset Nexus 5X From Recovery Menu?
- The very first step is to make sure that the device is powered off completely.
- You have to press and then hold the Volume Down button. During the holding of the Power button in order to turn the device on.
- If the phone vibrates then let go of both buttons and then you will be presented with the bootloader menu.
- You can also use the volume buttons in order to toggle to the Recovery mode selection.
- After that press on the Power and then Volume Up. Then release the Volume Up after 3 seconds but this can continue in order to hold the Power.
- You can also continue to hold Power until you can see the Android Recovery menu. Then characterized with an Android lying on its back.
- Now press the Volume Down till you highlight the Wipe Data/Factory Reset. Then Press on the Power in order to select this option.
- In this step, you have to press the Volume Down that can till you highlight Yes. So, that you can Delete All User Data and then Press on the Power to select this option.
- If the device can come back up and then you will be presented with one more menu with the Reboot System Now selected. Then press on the Power button to confirm it.
So, this is all about it!
Related Article: Opera Not Working: How You Can Troubleshoot It?
Hope you like it!