Ways To Fix Galaxy S9 Fingerprint Sensor Not Working
Most of the users complain that their Samsung Galaxy S9 Fingerprint Sensor not working. This article is about to resolve this issue. Also, Samsung can create the Galaxy S8 to be a phenomenal phone. Then the device did come with an annoying flaw in which it was the placement of the fingerprint scanner. A few years later the Samsung also has listened to the users and then you can resolve this error on the Galaxy S9. Due to which this can also build-up to one of the best Android devices of the year already.
During the placement of the fingerprint sensor, it is no longer an inconvenience. Then the Samsung Galaxy S9 fingerprint scanner problems can still exist. Now there are several users that can come across the internet. So, that they can report that the Fingerprint sensor has stopped working. This error will keep popping up then and every now. And you can also seem to be a common phenomenon.
In case, if you have been facing the same issue then it is when you are using the fingerprint scanner. This is on your Samsung Galaxy S9 and then there are a few ways that you can try to fix it. Most of the time, the issue is widespread and then you can also expect Samsung. If you want to resolve this issue then this is through a software update soon. Now here are three possible solutions that you can try out. We hope that it will help you to resolve this issue.
Some of the Solution of Galaxy S9 Fingerprint Sensor Not Working:
1. To Reset the Galaxy S9 Fingerprint Sensor Setting if it is Not Working:
The XDA users can point out that European Galaxy S9 users. So that they can also report to the facing the fingerprint scanner issue. By which it can point in the direction of a widespread software issue rather than hardware. In order to start off, you can now try and then reset the Fingerprint settings. After that the factory default and then add them again to see if the issue is resolved.
- First of all, you have to open the Settings of the app. Then click on the Lock screen & Security option and then delete all of the fingerprints. Those Fingerprints that you have added to the system.
- You just have to reboot the phone and can press it and then hold it. Now the Power button is used to select the Restart.
- When the device restarts then move back to the Settings option. Now Tap on the Lock screen & Security and then add your fingerprints back to the system.
- After that check to see if your newly added fingerprints can work in unlocking the Galaxy S9. Then once again reboot the device.
- You have to open the Dialer app on the device and enter *#0*#. That will take you to the service menu.
- Then you can navigate to the Sensors. After tapping on the Fingerprint and then click on the Normal option. Now you can reboot your device once you see the Pass message show up.
During that, the user also can report to the method that helps you to fix the fingerprint sensor issue for them. In case, if the other users can report this issue then they continue to exist. And if this issue doesn’t seem to work for you. Then, move on to the next step.
Also See: Ways To Clear Ram On iPhone – Tutorial
2. To Disable Fingerprint gestures:
You just have to follow the footsteps of Google and the other Android OEMs. If Samsung can introduce the gestures for the fingerprint sensor on the Galaxy S9. Then it might be possible that the addition of these new features. So, that it can also reportedly cause that the behind fingerprint scanner issues. There is a bunch of users that are facing right now.
- By the home screen of your, Samsung Galaxy S9 moves over to the Settings. Then click on the Advanced features.
- Now move down to the menu to find Finger sensor gestures and then make sure to disable it.
- You just have to reboot your device then by pressing down the Power button. If you want to check it and see if the issue has been resolved.
During the trade-off, this is not ideal the truth is that you can disable this tiny feature. This can let you bring back the fingerprint scanner functionality that makes it worth it. Then the Samsung should also soon fix the issue through a software update. In this, you can move back to the same menu and then enable fingerprint gestures later on.
To Set up your fingerprint in the traditional way:
Now, this process may seem like a no-brainer, and then that we were able to fix all fingerprint scanner issues. By the in-house Galaxy S9+ with this nifty trick that can make it worth an honorable mention. Also, it can set up the Galaxy S9 fingerprint. By this, Samsung also can add a tip to help you set up the fingerprint faster.
But the tip is that to asks and have to swipe and across the sensor rather than tap it multiple times as you would usually do. Now it has to save you a minuscule amount of time and it can also well be the culprit. This is behind all those fingerprint sensor issues.
- By the home screen of your Galaxy S9 move over to the Settings option. Then tap on the Lock screen & Security and then delete all of the fingerprints. So that if you can add to the system.
- Then you can set up your fingerprints again. Rather, than taking the Samsung that can advise of swiping your finger across the sensor. Then you can just set it up as you traditionally would.
- You just have to sure that you can curve your finger over the sensor multiple times. If this then it can also register it from all angles.
So, this is all about the Fingerprint not working issue. Hope your issue will be resolve after reading this.
Related Article: To Relock Bootloader: Ways To Relock Using Fast boot
The Samsung Galaxy S9 fingerprint scanner problems can still exist. Now there are several users that can come across the internet. So, that they can report that the Fingerprint sensor has stopped working. This error will keep popping up then and every now. And you can also seem to be a common phenomenon. In case, if you have been facing the same issue then it is when you are using the fingerprint scanner. This is on your Samsung Galaxy S9 and then there are a few ways that you can try to fix it. Most of the time, the issue is widespread and then you can also expect Samsung.