Ways To Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Bluetooth issues
The Samsung mobile phone is one of the best mobile-phone nowadays. But Samsung galaxy s8 Bluetooth issues are increasing rapidly. Nowadays in the mobile world has made peace with the fact that the headphone jack will go away. So you can push for Bluetooth music capabilities is harder than ever. Samsung also released the Samsung Galaxy S8 at the forefront of this technology push. By packing it with Bluetooth 5.0 for multi-device playback and a range that is 4 times that of the older generation of the device.
By using the high-end Bluetooth connectivity features of the Galaxy S8. So that they can still suffer from Bluetooth issues just like most Android devices. This Bluetooth issue has become significantly more prevalent after the release of Android 8.0 Oreo. In this case, we also compiled a list of tried and tested methods so that they will help you fix any Bluetooth connectivity issues.
1. To Try to easy fix S8 Bluetooth issues:
If the Bluetooth connectivity issues are rarely device-specific. So that they can neither are the solutions for them. You can also try starting off then you can try a combination of some of the quick and easy fixes. In order to have stood the test of time.
- You can also start things off with a simple reboot. You can also press and hold the Power and Volume Down button. This can be done for around 10 seconds until the device turns off. Now you can also press the Power button to turn it on again.
- You have to Toggle off the Bluetooth setting using the notification shade. Then you can turn it on again to see if the Bluetooth connectivity issue is fixed or not.
- In case, if you have both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi turned on at the same time. Then turn off the Wi-Fi toggle to see if it was the radio interference then that was causing the issue.
2. To Pair the Bluetooth device again to fix S8 Bluetooth issues:
Most of the time the Bluetooth profiles for many devices can cause pairing issues. The only thing you need to do is simply reset it. Now the Bluetooth handshake between your Galaxy S8 and the car Bluetooth accessory.
- In case, if you have successfully paired with the car Bluetooth and are facing playback issues. Then turn both the devices off.
- Now turn them back on and move over to Settings. Then click on the Bluetooth on your Galaxy S8. In the next step, use the Forget button to delete the specific Bluetooth profile.
- You have to reboot the device and then enable pairing mode on your Galaxy S8. Also, in the Bluetooth accessory to create a fresh new connection.
3. By Fixing the Bluetooth app:
If you update your Galaxy S8 to Android 8.0 or install the app. So that they can require Bluetooth to work with both these aspects. In this way, they can cause the Bluetooth module to go out of control sometimes. If this kind of situation exists then all you need to do is get access to the system apps. After that, you can hit the reset button on your Bluetooth app.
- By using the home screen of your Galaxy S8 move over to the Settings option. Then click on the Apps and press on the three-dot button to select Show system apps.
- Now move down to find Bluetooth and then use the Clear Cache button. This button uses to erase all of your pairing histories and start afresh.
Also, this process will also get rid of any residual Bluetooth pairing files. They can also break elements that could’ve caused connectivity issues.
4. How to Perform a Network Reset:
In case, if none of the above steps have helped you to resolve the Bluetooth connectivity issue. Then the only option left is a network reset. So, this is especially useful for those who have used the Samsung Smart Switch app to transfer data. That data includes Bluetooth connection profiles. This can be done from their older Android device to the Galaxy S8.
- If you want to do this, then simply move over to Settings. Tap on the Backup & reset. Now scroll down to find the Network settings reset.
- After that use the Reset Network button in order to confirm your action and you are done with it.
You just have to remember that this will get rid of all your network settings. Then you can also save Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth profiles. Although this method will most likely fix all of your network connectivity issues for good. So you can push for Bluetooth music capabilities is harder than ever. Samsung also released the Samsung Galaxy S8 at the forefront of this technology push.