Ways To Fix The Random Ads On Galaxy s8
Most of the users get irritated with the random ads on Galaxy s8. This problem is not only with the galaxy s8 this is on every mobile. A few years ago, when the Android OEMs has more than power over the Android market. So, that is can than users did. Also, the adware apps were the part and parcel of our daily lives. Now, this is even the big names in the business like Samsung. This was also infamous for packing and in adware apps so that it has the Galaxy devices. Now you can also practice that which it has since faded as users have spoken out strongly against it.
Although, the latest round of reports by Galaxy S8 users by the dozens of the suggests. So, it has random ads that can keep popping up on their devices. Now, this is even when they are on the home screen. If all of them can also suggest some of that the issue has started. Then this has a recent software update from Samsung this is more likely to do with the apps that can install on your Galaxy S8.
In this case, if you have dozens of Android apps from the Google Play Store that can install on your device. Now, this can be similar to finding a needle in a haystack in order to root out. So, that the app is causing the ads to pop up on your Galaxy S8. You can also experience the app that you most recently install and then after the issue began popping up. This would be most likely be the culprit behind it all.
To Reboot it in order to fix Random Ads On Galaxy s8:
In this case, if you are not convinced then that Samsung would never bring in third-party ads. Using the software update now you can get some peace of mind by using the Safe Mode. This process is with booting the device into Safe Mode and then you can check it. You will also see that if the random ads still keep appearing even when all the third-party apps can disable that is highly unlikely.
- First of all, you have to turn off your Galaxy S8 by holding down the Power button. Then the Volume Down buttons can press at the same time.
- You just have to turn the device on by pressing and then hold down the Power and Volume Down buttons. Also, it can leave the Power button when the Samsung logo can also appear.
- Now the Galaxy S8 will now boot into Safe Mode where you will be able to use it. Then the only the system apps installed on the device.
How to Inspect suspected apps using Google Play Store:
By the google play store, it does not like the fact so that apps can secretly pack in ads support. So that this is without informing users in which is why they can update the Google Play Store. This will help you to stay informed. If you are using the Google Play Store app on your Galaxy S8 then you can find out. In this case, if a suspected app contains ads then this could be the reason you are being troubled with random pop-up ads.
- If you are using the home screen of your Galaxy S8. Then move over to the Google Play Store
- By using the search bar available at the top of the screen. Then you can look up your suspected third-party app.
- In this case, if the app description is under the Installed button that can read and Contains ads. Now, this makes it a suspect behind the random ads popping up.
Also, you can then try and also uninstalling the app and then see if the issue is fixed or not. After that, it can try the same for other apps. This is also based on the experience of several users over at the Samsung forums.
Related Articles: Ways To Clear Ram On iPhone – Tutorial
The latest round of reports by Galaxy S8 users by the dozens of the suggests. So, it has random ads that can keep popping up on their devices. Now, this is even when they are on the home screen. If all of them can also suggest some of that the issue has started. Then this has a recent software update from Samsung this is more likely to do with the apps that can install on your Galaxy S8