Ways To Markup, Draw And Write On Pictures with iPhone/iPad
So, the best Markup ability in iOS allows iPhone and iPad users is to draw, markup, and write on pictures that are stored on their devices. It can also nicely offer this to highlight or emphasize something on an image. Then it can also use for fun that is equally useful for professional users as well to annotate images.
You can also markup as a fantastic feature but it is tucked away behind a nondescript button option in the photos. Then you can also edit the features of iOS, so many users can overlook the markup ability. This is without even knowing it exists. In this case, if you don’t find the ability to use the instructions below. Now, you likely need to update iOS to a newer version.
Way to Markup Draw And Write On Pictures in iOS:
This Markup ability only exists in the Photos app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. So, here is how you can access and then use this great feature:
- You have to open the Photos app and then choose the picture you want to markup, draw, or write onto.
- Then Tap the photo again to reveal the toolbars. After that, you can tap the Edit toolbar button. So, this also looks like three sliders now then it is used to say the “Edit”.
- Then tap the “(•••)” three buttons available to show additional editing options.
- Now, you can also choose the “Markup” from the additional editing options.
- You can also use the markup tools to draw, write, emphasize, and then scribble on the photo using the available options.
Steps To Draw:
- Then Draw the pen icon and then draw with your finger by using any of the colors shown on the screen. After that, you can also adjust the thickness of the lines.
- You can also emphasize the magnifying glass over a letter icon. Then emphasize or magnify a portion of the picture.
- Now, Write the text (the T text icon) to place text on the picture and type using the regular iOS keyboard.
- The Colors – to choose which color to use.
- Then Undo (the reverse arrow icon) – undo the prior markup.
Steps to Write On Pictures:
- If you finish it then tap on the “Done” button to finish marking up and drawing on the photo.
- Now, Tap the “Done” button again to complete editing the picture and then save the changes to the picture.
When you have marked up a photo then you can use your scribble, modifications, drawings. This is whatever masterpiece you have created like any other picture on an iOS device. So, that means you can also send the mark-up photo, post it to social media. It is just like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, email it to someone. Then embed in a notes app, or whatever else you want to do with it.
In this case, if you don’t see the markup ability. Then you have to be sure you have updated to the latest version of iOS available. So, These features were introduced natively into the Photos app in iOS after the 10.0 release. That will not exist in prior versions. Now, Mac users will find a similar Markup feature in Mail for Mac. Then you can also use the Preview app to add text or annotations to images.
So, The Markup and the photo editing features on iOS are numerous. Then the same editing panel section also allows you to adjust the light and color of photos, rotate, straighten. Then crop, remove red-eye then digitally sign documents in iOS from Mail app, and much more.
It can also adequately offer this to highlight or emphasize something on an image. Then it can also use for fun that is equally useful for professional users as well to annotate images. You can also markup as a fantastic feature but it is tucked away behind a nondescript button option in the photos. Then you can also edit the features of iOS, so many users can overlook the markup ability.
You also Know of any great uses or tricks for the Markup, draw and write on pictures feature in iOS? Then let us know in the comments!