Ways To Move OneDrive Folder To Another Drive
In this article, you will learn that how to Move OneDrive Folder To Another Drive. The OneDrive app is provided by Microsoft. The OneDrive app can keep your photos and files backed up. They can protect, sync, and accessible on all your devices. Using the OneDrive app allows you to view and then share the OneDrive files, documents, photos, and videos with friends and family. This can also allow you to use the app to automatically back up your phone’s photos and videos. You can also start with 5 GB of free cloud storage or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription. In order to get the 1 TB of storage.
Now a day the new feature is that the albums button in Photos tab wasn’t being read out properly by VoiceOver. This will make it difficult in order to navigate it. Also, it has been fixed. But for some of the users, the Libraries tab was overlapping with other icons. This can also make it very hard to use. When this has been fixed and then the tabs are keeping their distance once more. It is not possible that without your feedback. In case, if you run into any issues then please shake your device and then tap into the Report a Problem.
Also Read: How To Install Nexus 7 Drivers – Tutorial
About Microsoft OneDrive:
Using Microsoft’s OneDrive cloud storage service has come a long way. From the days of SkyDrive and the Live Mesh. Also, it comes with the built into Windows 10, and then it provides a liberal amount of storage space. This storage space is to save your Office files and other data.
Also, by default, the data that you can sync to your PC from OneDrive is stored on your local drive in the User folder. In this case, if you are syncing a lot of data then it can take up a good chunk of your storage space. This might not be too much of an issue if your PC has a large capacity hard drive. Also, it becomes a problem if you have a laptop with a storage space of 128 – 256 GB SSD available in it. Fortunately, if you can change where OneDrive can save you with sync the files. Then that will also allow you to save your data to a larger. Using the internal or external drive that you can plan in order to keep connected to your PC.
Ways to Move OneDrive Folder To Another Drive:
- Before you get started, you have to right-click on the OneDrive icon available in the system tray and then choose the settings.
- After that, you can also unlink the OneDrive from your PC. By using the screen in order to sign back into OneDrive. Then it will also come up and also ignore that for now.
- In the next step, you just have to open the File Explorer and then select your OneDrive folder. If you can use the Move to the button. That is available under the Home tab on the Ribbon to place it in a new location.
- But the example is that if this is needed then in order to select the Choose location. The choose option is available from the drop-down menu in order to find the external drive I want to move it.
- When you have the folder to move to its new spot. Then you can sign back into OneDrive. If you are going through the setup wizard then you can easily change the location of your save folder.
- Now you can choose your OneDrive folder from wherever you moved it.
- After that when you are following then a dialog message that comes up. Then you just have to click on the Use this location from your data will be merged.
- In this case, if you don’t want to move the OneDrive folder location. Then this is another thing that you can consider changing the folders if you are syncing to your PC.
- By this, if you want to upload your music collection in order to OneDrive and then play it back via Groove Music. Although, if you don’t need to sync those files to your local drive.
- During this, if Microsoft is no longer and can offer unlimited storage. Then it does offer 1 TB for each user of Office 365 subscription services. And then if you’re not a subscriber then you can still keep your free 15 GB of storage that you need.
Some of The Features:
- You will see the automatic photo backup when you can turn on the camera upload features.
- In OneDrive, you can also share the files, photos, videos, and albums with friends and family.
- You can set the password-protected or expire sharing links.
- Now you can Scan, sign, and send docs right from the OneDrive mobile app.
- Also, search the photos by what’s in them.
- You will search the docs by their name or content.
- Using the all in OneDrive files that can be encrypted at the rest and in transit.
- By the OneDrive this can also stay protected with the ransomware detection & recovery in it.
So, This is all about Ways to move the OneDrive folder to another drive.
Related Articles: How To Download Galaxy S8 Android Pie Update
The OneDrive app allows you to view and then share the OneDrive files, documents, photos, and videos with friends and family. This can also allow you to use the app to automatically back up your phone’s photos and videos. You can also start with 5 GB of free cloud storage or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription. In order to get the 1 TB of storage. Now a day the new feature is that the albums button in the Photos tab wasn’t being read out properly by VoiceOver. This will make it difficult in order to navigate it.
Hope you like it! If you still not understanding something then ask in the comment section.