Ways To Transfer Photos Using iTunes From PC To iPhone
You can now transfer photos using iTunes from Pc To iPhone. In order to view your photos on your iPhone or iPad. So, let’s have a look! Then you can use a cloud service so that you can store them and then you can also access them on your device. Although, what if you want your photos available that are available offline? You can also Transfer this in the order of your photos to your iPhone or iPad that is very easy to use on iTunes.
Then you can automatically create the photo albums on your device. This is by organizing your photos into the subfolders within your main photos folder. By using it on your PC that is before syncing them to your device. So, that the subfolders that will become albums.
In order to begin this, you have to connect your iPhone or iPad in order to use your PC by using a USB cable. You have to open iTunes and then click on the icon. That is for your device that is available in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
So, that the Apple iTunes 12 is very different than what most users are used to. In order to learn how you can transfer the photos to the iPhone.Then the iPod or iPad can also be a daunting task. This is for those who can also use it in order to get the old way of doing things. That is here how it is done.
Some of the methods that will help you To Use This:
A Method 1 – Use iCloud to transfer photos using iTunes
- Using the PC is where your photos can store. Then you have to open a web browser and then you have to visit the cloud.
- Then you have to sign in with the credentials. Also, this is for the account that will be linked to your Apple device.
- You have to select “Photos“.
- Now select the Upload icon so that it is located at the upper right portion of the screen.
- Then you have to navigate in order to get and then select the photos that you wish to upload. You have to hold the CTRL-key in order to select multiple files.
- After that, you have to select and then click on the Open button in order to upload the selected photo files.
So, this should now be able to view the pictures that are in the Photo app. That is on your iPhone or iPad.
Method 2 – Using iTunes To transfer photos using iTunes
- You can also connect to the device in order to your computer by using a USB cable.
- Then this is a button so that it will also appear that is towards the upper-left part of the screen. You have to select this in order to get access to the settings on the device.
- Now, you have to select the Photos option that is available on the left sidebar.
- You just have to check the Sync Photos option and then you have to choose to sync All folders or the Selected folders. Now, you can also select the Include videos and then check the box is to sync your personal videos. In this case, if you can choose the Selected folders option. Then you will have to be given the option In order to check the folders that you want to sync to the device.
- Then you have to click on the Done button and then click on the Apply. After that, iTunes will also then transfer your photos over to your Apple device.
Related Article: iPad Sim Card: Ways to Insert or Remove SIM Card
By using it on your PC that is before syncing them to your device. So, that the subfolders that will become albums. In order to begin this, you have to connect your iPhone or iPad in order to use your PC by using a USB cable. You have to open iTunes and then click on the icon.
Hope this guide will help you to resolve your issue!