Ways To Update iPhone Driver On Windows 10
In case, if your iPhone is not being detected by Windows then you have to update iPhone Driver On Windows 10. Here are some ways! It is also possible that you are also trying in order to access an iPhone or iPad. This is for transferring photos to the PC or you have to sync with iTunes and music on the computer? In this case, if you are on a Windows and your iPhone or iPad device. So, that it is not recognized by the software if it is connected to this. This is within a USB to get the Lightning cable and then read on as you will also learn a few possibilities as to why this happens. Then also we will show you that how you can update the iPhone driver on a Windows PC.
About iPhone Driver On Windows 10:
You have to note that this is an undetected iPhone that is in Windows. So, that this could also be due to the various factors. It is also possible that you want to observe the screen on both your iPhone and the computer to find the issue. In this case, if you can also get an unknown error or “OxE” error pop up as soon as you connect your iPhone. In order to get the computer that you might also want in order to make sure your device.
This is also a power on and the unlock button. In this case, If you can also get a “Trust this computer” and then pop-up on your iPhone. You have to make sure that you have to tap “Trust”. Then see if that will also fix the issue. In this case, if that does not resolve it. It is also possible that you have to unplug all the other USB accessories. Now, that is also connected to your PC, and then try rebooting your device & computer.
Also, if you are one of those iPhone users who can also try then everything that you possibly could. This can still get and then it could not resolve the issue? So, Don’t fret, because we will be discussing exactly not one. Then three ways are to update your iPhone driver on Windows and then make sure it can also get and then recognized by iTunes. If yes then we are also focusing on iPhone here. Then this can also apply to iPad and iPod touch too.
Ways to Update iPhone Driver On Windows 10 for iTunes Downloaded from Microsoft Store
So, There are also two ways in order to install iTunes on your computer today. So, that the users could also choose in order to download the software directly from Apple’s website. You have to move head over to the Microsoft Store and then download the iTunes app. Although, if you can also install this that is the software that is from Microsoft Store. You have to make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes. This can also install and then simply follow the steps below.
- You have to Disconnect & then reconnect your iPhone. You have to make sure that this is also unlocked. Then Right-click on it with your mouse on the Start icon and then choose “Device Manager”.
- So, that this will also open a new window on your screen. Then Expand the “Portable Devices” and then right-click on “Apple iPhone”. After that, click on the “Update driver” as shown below.
- Then You will also now get a pop-up on your screen. You have to Choose the “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
- When the drivers are installed then you will also need to make sure. Then you have no other software updates that are available for your computer. In order to verify, then type the “Windows update” that is in the search box. You have to locate this that is in the taskbar and then click on “Windows Update Settings”.
- Now, Here if you can simply click on the “Check for updates”. In order to see if your computer is also on the latest software.
When you are done then open the iTunes that is on your computer. In this case, if they see then your iPhone is now detected.
Ways to Update iPhone Driver for iTunes Downloaded from Apple
In this case, if you can also download the software directly from Apple. So, that the procedure is also fairly different. Now, you can simply follow the steps that are below carefully in order to avoid running into issues.
- You can also disconnect & then reconnect your iPhone. Then make sure that it is unlocked. Now, you have to press the “Windows + R” key on your keyboard. You have to open the Run command. This is in the Run window and then type the following text and then click OK. %ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers
- Now, this will also open a new window. So, Here you have to right-click on the “usbaapl64.inf” or “usbaapl.inf” and then choose “Install”. This is for reinstalling the necessary drivers. You have to open iTunes and then see if your iPhone gets recognized.
So, That is how you can also update and then install the iPhone driver that is in Windows. If you can also go into another route and then update the Apple Mobile Device Driver. Just by using the method detailed below.
How To Update the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver?
So, this is your last resort if your iPhone did not get recognized. This can after get the very first two methods. You just have to make sure that your iPhone is also not connected to your computer and then simply follow the steps below.
- You have to open the Run command just by pressing the “Windows + R” key on your keyboard. Then you have to type the “devmgmt.msc” that is in the Run window and click OK.
- So, Here is that you can also expand the “Universal Serial Bus controllers” that is as shown in the screenshot below. Then Right-click on the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver and then choose the “Update driver”. In order to check for any of the newer versions.
So, these are pretty much all the necessary steps that you need to follow. This is for updating or reinstalling iPhone drivers that are on your Windows computer.
In this case, if the Apple Mobile Device driver does not show up in the USB controllers section. So, that there is also having a fair chance that your cable might be faulty. Then try using a different cable or also see if connecting to a different computer. That can also fix the problem.
So, Are you still facing issues connecting your iPhone? Then You might also try using a different USB port on the computer. After that, you can also try using a different Lightning cable as well. In this case, if you can still have issues. It can then get if you may also need into the contact official Apple support. So, that this is as they can assist you further. This is with all of that being said. Now, the procedure is also outlined above that should also help you to resolve the iTunes. Then the detection issue and then if you follow the steps in an exact manner.
So, This also obviously applies to Windows. In this case, if you have an issue connecting you’re iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max to iTunes. This is on your Mac and then you may also need to install a software update. Then this is before that if they are also usable on iTunes on the Mac too. Now, You can also follow this helpful general advice for when iTunes won’t detect iPhone, iPad, or iPods. So, that it can also apply to virtually every computer and device.
So, that this could also be due to the various factors. It is also possible that you want to observe the screen on both your iPhone and the computer to find the issue. In this case, if you can also get an unknown error or “OxE” error pop up as soon as you connect your iPhone. In order to get the computer that you might also want in order to make sure your device. This is also a power on and the unlock button.
This is all about the iPhone driver on windows 10. Then Did you manage to update your iPhone drivers that are on Windows without any trouble? Does it resolve the detection issues that you have the face on iTunes? In this case, if so then this is by which method can work for you? Did you let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments section down below?