XPS Viewer Windows 10: Ways To View XPS Documents
The XPS Viewer is one of the most popular formats for sharing documents is PDF. By this, it is the reason that the document can look. So, that it can act as the same and that is wherever you view it. This is any device or reader. Now the immutability of the formatting can make the PDF ideal and can publish the documents and then reports. You can also lead this to its popular usage in business.
If Windows Vista that can release in 2007. By this, Microsoft can include a new competing standard that is called the XPS. If you are standing for the XML Paper Specification then the XPS can design in order to perform most of the same tasks. Also, there are not too many differences in terms of the practical usability or feature that can set between the two.
If we talk about the XPS format it can never really took off. Although it has slowly been abandoned by Microsoft. By using the Windows 10 April 2018 update then the default XPS file viewer was removed from new installations. Then it was not removed from the computers that can update it from any previous version of Windows 10.
In this case, if you are one of the people that can still have to or wants to use the XPS format. Now and then this would also be quite annoying. Then this is a way so that you can manually re-install the XPS viewer though.
Ways to Use and install the XPS Viewer documents in Windows 10
In order to install the XPS viewer then you need can have to add the feature. Then this is by using the Settings app. Also, you can open the Settings app to the right page by pressing the Windows key. You just have to type and then click on the Manage optional features and then you can hit the enter.
- Now you can press the Windows key and then type the Manage optional features. Then you can also hit the enter then you have to open the Settings app that is to the right page.
- In this case, if the list that can install the features can include the XPS Viewer. After that, you have to click on the viewer that is already installed in it. By this, if the XPS Viewer feature can not install in it, then you can need to click on the Add a feature button that is available in the top-left corner.
- In order to add the XPS to click the Add a feature button that is available in the top-left corner.
- You can also use the search function in order to scroll to the bottom of the alphabetically sorted list in order to find the XPS Viewer. You have to click on the relevant checkbox and then you have to click on the Install button and then you can also start downloading the feature.
- Then you can find the XPS Viewer that is available in the list. Also, you can then tick on the relevant checkbox and then click on the install.
- When the XPS Viewer will be download then you can open it using the Start Menu by pressing the Windows key. You just have to type the XPS Viewer and then you can hit on the enter. Now you just have to need it in order to open an XPS document and then you want to view it. On the other hand, the XPS and OXPS file extensions should register it to the XPS Viewer app. Then you should be able to double click on an XPS file in the File Explorer in order to open them.
- You just have to remember that you don’t need to restart your computer. If you want to be able to start using the XPS Viewer app.
Related Article: Some Of The Alternatives Of Mozilla Thunderbird For Android
Now the immutability of the formatting can make the PDF ideal and can publish the documents and then reports. You can also lead this to its popular usage in business. If Windows Vista. By this, Microsoft can include a new competing standard that is called the XPS. If you are standing for the XML Paper Specification then the XPS can design in order to perform most of the same tasks.
Hope you like this article!